Tuesday 27 August 2013

The greatest story ever told by children.




Good day to you one and all. I hope you are all well.
I'm well enough, but I put my neck out from the sheer effort of finishing today's comic. I am currently pulling pathetic little pained faces while I write this.

So I had a small freak out last week when my comic actually received a measurable amount of attention. Net visitors to my site here actually doubled overnight, which was really cool. I had expected to be pottering around in complete obscurity for a the foreseeable future, so it was nice to see what a little spike it popularity might be like.

I am also happy to announce that since this website may actually receive visitors sometimes, I have moved the long overdue website redesign plans up to sometime-in-the-near-future instead of whenever-I-can-be-bothered-getting-around-to-it. This means that at some point nearly soon this may actually become easy to navigate and visually appealing.
Not today, obviously, but soon.
Soonish anyway.
Sooner rather than later.

I want to say thanks to all the people who gave me kind words of encouragement for my comic last week. Everyone was actually really nice. Especially on the Kerbal Space Program sub-reddit, where some people seemed very insistent that I do more Kerbal based comics for ever and ever, until the heat death of the universe.
Now, I don't know about more Kerbal comics endlessly for all time, but I certainly think it's worth doing a few more, so I shall indeed be doing that. If people keep liking them, then I guess I'll keep making them.

Don't worry, I'm not nearly focused enough for the eclectic theme of my comics to change entirely. I will still mostly be making comics based on nothing but my own internal dialogue.
It's ok. You can relax.

Case in point: A Christmas comic in August?! What is this? Man, no-one saw that one coming did they? Ha ha! I'm just so wacky!

Not nearly as wacky as he claims,
~King Longburns.