Wednesday 8 January 2014

One day, I will sleep again.


Good day to you, one and all, and happy new year.
You can tell that it's a new year because I've had to change the date on my comics.
I normally just copy/paste it so that was a pain.
I hope you all appreciate the effort I went to.

I hope you all had a good time over the Christmassy, new year type period.
I had a pretty good time, although I may have spent far too long playing my cool new video game present.
I kept sitting down with the intention of playing Civ. 5 only for a few hours, and accidentally playing until 3 in the morning.
My main achievement in that time was managing to eat food.

The game has a quote on the box that says "the most addictive strategy game of all time".
I'm starting to think that that's actually a warning.

's a good game. I recommend it.

Trying to resist starting a new game,
~King Longburns.