Friday 31 January 2014

There's no place like home.



We're going dark again this week, so if you are of a fragile disposition, don't look at this week's comic.
That one right up there. Have a look.
Yeah, that one.
Don't look at that.

Can I just say that I don't remember setting out to make the Scarecrow into some kind of freaky nightmare-fuel, but that seems to be the way he turned out.
I can't say I'm not happy with the results, though.

Actually, I quite enjoyed getting a bit more creative with the character design this week in general.
I should try to think of some gags that let me do a bit more of that.

Magical.... horse... man-face... something...

I dunno, I'll think about it.

Replacing all of my guards with scarecrows,
~King Longburns.

P.S. Speaking of freaky, look up the Tin Woodman.
Now that guy has a weird origin story.