Tuesday 12 April 2016

Breathe easy.


Firstly I would like to say that I like how Immortan Joe there turned out in this comic, and overall, I did enjoy putting that all together.
Secondly I would like to say that it took a thousand years to draw and colour this comic specifically because of Immortan Joe, and I may or may not ever draw him again.
Still, he's a cool looking character, and I hope I did him justice.

I like it anyway, and in the end, isn't that what's important?

In other news I am still rushing to get ready for Supanova, which is this weekend. Holy hell, people!
I'll be selling prints, as well as stickers, mugs, and possibly even packets of onion seeds (trust me, it'll make more sense on the day).
I also plan to do drawings on request, so you should all stop by and request something.
I will be found at booth 71, which I have subtly marked on the map below for your convenience.


Secretly hoping that I just black out and wake up in a pile of money and success,
~King Longburns.